This summer, I have read the following books:
- The Sexual Life of Catherine M.
- Visible Panty Line by Gretel Killeen
- Mutant Message Down Under by Marlo Morgan
- The Rising by Brian Keene
- City of the Dead by Brian Keene
- Drowning Ruth by Christina Schwarz
- The Kiss by Kathryn Harrison
- Night by Elie Weisel
- Behind Closed Doors by Jenny Tomlin
- The Best Friends Guide to Pregnancy
- A Brother’s Journey by Richard Pelzer
- Sickened by Julie Gregory
- Ghost Girl by Torey Hayden
- The Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- My Psychic Journey by Chris Dufresne
- For One More Day by Mitch Album
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
- In the Wake of the Plague: The Black Death and the World It Made by Norman Cantor
This list is all I can think of, at least right now. I have been reading a lot and then in the past month I have hardly read anything. I go through phases like that or so it would seem. I have been spending my reading time playing my DS Lite.
I have rated all of them of a five-star-being-the-best system. I would recommend any of them with four or more stars and even some of the lower rated books were good in their own way, they simply didn’t drag me into the story and keep me there.
EDITED TO ADD:
OMG!! This template I am using does weird things to my stars for no good reason, there isn’t anything in the code to make them all so annoyingly white outlined. Both me and cybrhubby tried to fix it, to no avail and I am bored with trying now. Sorry it looks so weird.