This is a list of the following things I have been busy with just in the past couple of weeks. And I mean busy to the point of no sleep. Even when I do go to sleep, I wake every hour and even have to clean and do laundry in the middle of the night out of necessity which leaves me feeling as if I have not slept at all (many of you had no idea that CybrÂ was so messy, hehe). Â So…tired…must…sleep…soon…
- I have violin lessons once a weekÂ and practice everyday for at least 20 minutes, longer is preferred.
- Mandarin class every Tuesday plus trying to study it, as if there is time for that.
- I work at a bookshop two-three days per week.
- I cook and clean everything in this home, ’cause Cybr works so hard and I don’t. At least that is how it started and now we need to talk about change since I am busting my bum everyday.
- I volunteer to feed the ginormous feral cat population in our community once per week.
- For the past two, maybe three weeks, I have had two humane traps to catch kittens with. There are over 25 kittens by our flat.
- In the past two weeks I have trapped a total of 6 cats and brought them into our home until they get homes or go to the SPCA.
- This cat rescue has taken up a HUGE amount of time and is why I no longer sleep. The other night, someone yacked and I was cleaning bedding at 1:30 in the morning and then spent another hour covering the bedding with plastic in case it happened again.
- I feed the herd twice a day, change litter everyday, sweep floors everyday and try to pet everyone so they get used to human contact.
Meanwhile, I have this awesome new camera that I am hoping to use and make a career out of, or at least a job. This has been neglected due to all the other crap.
I will post more specific pictures of what has been keeping me so busy, as soon as I am not so busy! It has been crazy here and I am worn out. The kitties are going to the SPCA today, so maybe life and my blog will return to normal.